Master of Science in Product Design University of Rome Sapienza
The Master Program in Product Design is a studio-based program for students who wish to hone their ability to innovate.
Candidates should be interested in the integration of design, technology, culture and business. The program encourages creative thinking and critical reflection as fundamental design tools for the development of new objects and ideas to improve people’s lives.
In particular, the Master of Science in Product Design encourages and trains students to:
- Explore new cultural languages
- Experiment with new technology and materials
- Develop concepts for innovation
- Interact with different forms of knowledge
- Collaborate with international companies
- Live in a multi-cultural environment
- Meet creative people
Students are encouraged to develop their ideas and concepts through a variety of different workshops, such as:
- Near Future Design Workshop
- Urban Furniture Design Workshop
- Liquids Workshop: Contain & Pour
During the final semester, students are involved in an internship in the research and development departments of national and international companies, foreign universities and research centers.
For detailed information about the application process (requirements and deadlines), scholarships or if you are interested in taking classes in Italian, please write to email@example.com