Master of Science in Embedded Computing System University of Pisa
This Master’s program taught completely in English and it lasts 2 years with a total of 120 ECTS credits earned. This program has only one intake (September).
This program is orientated towards teaching students how to design, develop and analyze complex computer systems while helping them enter in the professional world. Over the past thirty years, embedded computing systems have become increasingly important in the different areas including industrial automation, avionics, automotive systems, telecommunications, consumer electronics and robotics.
In this course:
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology degrees are preferred. (in English or Italian, any format).
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or Italian).
- The academic transcript with the full list of courses and grades (in English or Italian).
- Achievements (for non-EU candidates only): a list of competences and skills acquired by the candidate during his/her academic and professional experience, and deemed to be crucial for the admission to the Master Degree Program (no more than 2.000 characters).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5. The evaluation committee will assess the proficiency in English during the interview.
An internal Evaluation Committee will select students based on their application and a teleconference interview (via Skype).
For more information about the application process please write to firstname.lastname@example.org