Master of Science in Economics University of Pisa
This Master’s program is taught completely in English and lasts 2 years with a total of 120 ECTS credits earned. This program has only one intake (September). The Master Program provides students with an advanced training in economics supported by the complementary quantitative and statistical tools. The central aim of the program is to enhance the abilities of students of analyzing economic phenomena at different levels: firm, industry, national and international. This range of skills represents the ideal foundation for the development of professionals able to interpret the fast-changing economic environments of the 21st century.
In this course:
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor’s Degree (if applicable). A solid background in Economics, Finance and Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics is recommended(translated in English or Italian).
- Curriculum Vitae (translated in English or Italian).
- The academic transcript with the full list of courses and grades (in English or Italian).
- Achievements (for non-EU candidates only): a list of competences and skills acquired by the candidate during his/her academic and professional experience, and deemed to be crucial for the admission to the Master Degree Program (no more than 2.000 characters).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5. The proficiency in English will be assessed by the evaluation committee during the interview.
An internal Evaluation Committee may require Skype interview. For more information about the application process please write to email@example.com