Master of Science in Economics University of Rome Sapienza
The Master Program in Economics provides students with the tools necessary to analyze economic mechanisms, financial markets and organizations and forecast the micro- and macro-economic behavior of individuals and institutions.
The program begins with course work designed to consolidate and improve students’ understanding of economic policy and political economy. Subsequently, the focus turns to specific aspects of economic studies and issues concerning quantitative methodologies, sociology, law and enterprise studies.
In particular, the Master Program in Advanced Economics aims to develop economic researchers who can:
- Identify and analyze important economic aspects;
- Design and develop market studies and macro-economic reviews;
- Plan and manage enterprises strategy (especially in the Finance sector) and make public decisions on issues such as welfare and social security;
- Innovate and develop economic analysis tools;
- Coordinate interdisciplinary workgroups to assess the effects of economic policy on the development of specific productive sectors;
- Coordinate and manage workgroups to arrange the necessary sector and macro-economic scenarios for the economic choices of public and private organizations, both at the national and international level;
- Evaluate behaviors and results of strategies and objectively orient their outcome.
The Master may also include stages with public administrations, private companies and international organizations, as well as seminars and laboratories.
For detailed information about the application process (requirements and deadlines), scholarships or if you are interested in taking classes in Italian, please write to email@example.com