Master of Science in Computer and Networking University of Pisa
This Master’s program taught completely in English and it lasts 2 years with a total of 120 ECTS credits earned. This program has only one intake (September). The Master Program in Computer Science and Networking has been designed to meet the growing demand for an emerging kind of professionals with high-level expertise in both computer and information science and technologies, and communication networking science and technologies in a strongly integrated manner. This expertise is needed in the design and implementation of both innovative software-hardware distributed infrastructures and service-based distributed applications in several areas of industry, e-business, research, social and citizen services, public administration.
In this course:
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Communication Networks, Information Technology, etc. (in English or Italian, any format).
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or Italian).
- The academic transcript with the full list of courses and grades (in English or Italian).
- Achievements (for non-EU candidates only): a list of competences and skills acquired by the candidate during his/her academic and professional experience, and deemed to be crucial for the admission to the Master Degree Program (no more than 2.000 characters).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5. The evaluation committee will assess the proficiency in English during the interview.
An internal Evaluation Committee will select students based on their application and a teleconference interview (via Skype) (Approx. May 26 and 27).
For more information about the application process please write to email@example.com