Master of Science in Business Informatics University of Pisa
This Master’s program lasts 2 years with a total of 120 ECTS credits earned. This program has been designed to meet the growing demand for professionals with an interdisciplinary skill both in informatics and in business to satisfy the increasing demand by companies to compete using analytics methods. The graduate program is focused on Business Intelligence techniques to support decision-making.
The Program offers a wide range of courses taught in English. Some of the courses are taught in Italian.
In this course:
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or a degree with at least 40 ECTS credits in the following areas: Management, Economics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics (in English or Italian, any format).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5 (not mandatory)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English); STRICTLY REQUIRED: include a table for each course of Computer Science in Bachelor: course name, duration in hours, course credits, course grade in a scale from 1 (lowest) to 100 (highest);
- Student’s academic transcript of records, i.e., a certified document issued by the university registrar’s office containing the full list of courses taken, titles (in English), grades received and the relation between credits and hours for each course.
- An Italian language certificate, if available. Or, if their application is accepted, they must take an Italian language entry test or to attend a course In Italian during the first semester.
For more information about the application process please write to firstname.lastname@example.org