Master of Science in Bionics Engineering University of Pisa
The M.Sc. in Bionics Engineering is characterized by a limited enrolment (20-40 students). This program has only one intake (September). Bionics engineering is a new frontier of biomedical engineering. Bionics indicates the research area which integrates the most advanced robotics and bioengineering technologies with life sciences, such as medicine and neuroscience, materials science, etc. One of the primary goals of the M.Sc. in Bionics Engineering is to challenge a selected core of very highly qualified students that, besides acquiring high-level professional skills, will also foster the progress of the research activities in the bionics field.
In this course:
Program Pre-Requisites / documents to be provided for pre evaluation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering (check the criteria of the selection here: http://www.bionicsengineering.it/sites/all/themes/webmate_responsive_theme/Bando_Brochure/Call_Bionics_Engineering_2015_ENG.pdf ) (in English or Italian, any format).
- English proficiency certificate for non-English mother tongue. Minimum requirements: CEF B2; IELTS 6.5
- Short resume (5 pages max, in English or Italian) of the Bachelor Thesis, or short resume (5 pages max, in English or Italian) of the ongoing Thesis activity, if this has been not completed yet;
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- The academic transcripts with the full list of courses and grades (in English or Italian). This list shall contain information regarding credits (CFU), units (or equivalent) received, the grades received for each class taken, and the date when the final examination was taken (if applicable), provided by attaching the copy of the University Transcripts;
For further information about application process please write to firstname.lastname@example.org