Master Degree in Security and International Relations University of Genoa
Master Degree Course in Security and International Relations
Advanced education in international relations with a particular focus on peacekeeping and conflict management, through a multidisciplinary perspective useful for addressing the challenges in the international arena.
The course prepares students to work in national and international governmental and non-governmental organizations and in European and international institutions.
The course integrates lectures with:
- seminars on topics related to the international political framework, peacekeeping, international cooperation and development and on the related methods of intervention
- internships and traineeships at organizations and bodies operating in the framework of international relations and international cooperation
- simulations of international organizations (European Parliament or Council)
- trips to international organizations
- stays at foreign universities
- Executive, organizational and management functions within public and private companies, NGOs and organizations operating in the field of international relations, peacekeeping and development cooperation
- Access, after a specific competition, to the diplomatic career
- Management and managerial functions in international and supranational, governmental and non-governmental organizations and administrations, development cooperation bodies, national and international study, and research centers
- Teaching language: English
Duration: 2 Years
Admission: Free access
Teaching language: English
Teaching mode: Lectures
Taxes and fees: From 0 to 3000 euros per year (depending upon your family income).
International partnerships: Student exchange